Sunday, January 29, 2012

A new way to worship

It takes some planning, but I am now able to join the congregation with a sleeping Abigail in my arms. While pregnant, I would foreshadow these moments. How sweet it is to sing and worship holding a child I did not think I would get to have. A direct, tangible, poignant gift from my heavenly father.
In addition, Everett has recently made the personal choice to join me in the adult service. Well maybe not me, but some family friends. He sits with the young gentlemen. Sometimes close. Sometimes with more distance. I am so proud of his personal choice. That we have raised a responsible and respectful young man so far. That he is learning about our God in a new way.

And Isobel? She skips herself to her own class (E picks her up). She excited to go and tells me all about it afterwards.

I love that we are all enjoying going and learning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet reminder. What a blessing she is. Everett is a treasure. Good for you mama!