Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've been wanting to say something for a while now

This is my friend. I love her. She is the best cook I know (that will only offend you until you enjoy her cooking). Her home is warm and welcoming. She has a Master's in organizing a full home. She always looks fabulous. Her wisdom is superb in faith, marriage, and homeschooling.

At times we school together, together, shop together, pray together, vent together, and encourage each other. And to think I could have missed out on all of it. I met her six years ago on a whim. I was at her house with my first born, who was still so young and laying in front of me at my feet, when her then baby boy, toddled over and sat on Everett's head. Being a new mom, at a strangers house, I did not know how exactly to handle the situation. Remain calm? Can you remove someones child? Comment to his mother? Nock off her son to rescue my own?

It is now a story that we laugh about as our boys are now great friends. We talk multiple times a day! And I am blessed to have her as one of my core friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you stuck with me and I appreciate your friendship so much! Thanks for the encouragement. You are at my core!