Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, HE is so good

The weather is crazy right now, like 60+ mph winds. Earlier this morning (1 am) Ian was working at the hospital making sure its generators and breakers could power everything during a power outage. Good thing since we lost power at 7:30 tonight. I was out having dinner with girlfriends, when the power went out there too. Since dinner was over and Ian texted me "the kids are freaking", I thought I would stop and pick up batteries and flashlights, that I had been dragging my feet in buying. I loath the price of batteries! God had us covered though. I spent a disgusting amount for them, yet due to sales I saved almost half. Half! On a night where the power goes out. Cool. Thank you Lord for always covering the details (and my little behind).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just to let you know, you can get batteries at the dollar store. Yup I know because I don't like buying batteries as well.