Saturday, May 9, 2009

We started our day by finishing up our chicken coop. Here is daddy's little helper . . . holding her beloved chicken Ruby. We cleaned up in time to get to Everett's baseball game. This kid takes sports seriously. Everett was his usually self: hard hitter, quick thrower, and team player. Way to go Evie! Thanks papa, grandma, Andy, Rhylee and Heather for coming. Evie was so excited to know people were coming to see him play.

After the game there was a kayak demo at the other side of the park. I have ALWAYS wanted to try this. For $5 I was able enjoy a kayak on a beautiful day. Everett was able to come with me. You can see who go to do the actual kayaking. On this Mother's Day weekend . . . I sat across from him watching him enjoy and discover this new sport, as I sat waiting for my turn.
It ended all to soon for Evie and I. We could have been there all day. While were there however, we learned of Bellingham Bay Community Boating Center. Through them we would have access to kayaks and supplies, for hours, days or season long. Oh we can"t wait!!
Next it was off to church. Whew! What a day. Loved every minute of it too!!!

No comments: