Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If you are reading this, you are invited

Evie and I will be hosting a Cinco de Mayo party and you are invited. Not sure where his current love of Mexico is coming from but I will run with it. Our schooling will be revolving around this party, so any tangible invitations that make it out, might not make it out in a timely manner. Thus our blogged invite:

Who: you (yes you!!!)
What: Chips and salsa and anything else you would like to contribute, games, fun
When: May 5 at 10:30 am
Where: Birchwood Park (bathroom, swings, basketball, large green field, covered eating)
Why: Another reason we love homeschooling

Please leave us a comment as to how many of you might be attending. Can't wait to see you!!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Aww, man! I was getting so excited about your party until I looked at my calendar and realized it was cubscout day!! The boys (mine, Renee's, Carolynn's) have a meeting at 1. If we find out a way to work around that (depending on your other guests, of course), we'd love to come! Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I was just leaving a comment to say we'd come, then I read Hilary's comment. We need to figure something out, cause I want to come! I'll talk to Hilary.

Renee from a Bakersdozen

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hilary and Renee are expecting a very long party!! :) Three of us would love to come! I will bring my fabulous, vegetarian, high-fat, creamy enchiladas. Are enchiladas at 10:30 acceptable? Why not. Thanks Tami and Everett.

Tami said...

Yeah! Glad you all are able to come. So looking forward to it

Cambria said...

Lydia has classes that day...bummer! We'll have to go to the park another day and eat chips and salsa!

Cambria, Lydia, Maille, and Gretchen

Hilary said...

Just to confirm... we will be there. Maybe just a few minutes late, as we will be coming from setup, but we are looking forward to it! Thanks!!