Friday, April 11, 2008

10 Random things about me (+ 1 more)

I was tagged a while ago. Here are my 10 random and possible unknowns about myself:

1. I have a completion problem. I dread putting the laundry away, emptying the dishwasher, paying postage and sending a package. I am fine (and even joyful) to do things up until the last step.

2. I am one of seven siblings. 4 boys, 3 girls. I am the second youngest (and the shortest).

3. I love tomatoes, but hate sun dried tomatoes.

4. Childhood career dreams: Astronaut, lawyer in human services, moma.

5. My toenails MUST be painted. But never my fingernails.

6. I LOVE sports and racing. My parents took me to SIR (Seattle International Raceway) every summer. We always watched Monday night football. My mom says that when I was very young, anytime I saw someone running on TV (football or not), I would run up to it and yell "Get 'em, get 'em, get 'em". If it has a ball, puck or gears I'm in!!

7. I like to sew and crochet. Can not knit.

8. I am a horrible swimmer but love to white water river raft and dream of kayaking.

9. I hated reading as a child. It drives my mother crazy that I now have 50 items checked out of the library for the kids and I.

10. I can not cook beans, rice, or bread (until recently) with out modern technology i.e: bread maker, rice cooker, Cash and Carry's #10 can of black beans.

11. My favorite shopping spots are the Goodwill, Value Villiage, Target & garage sales.

No comments: