Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another milestone

Isobel walked into the kitchen about three weeks ago and said "Daddy, I want to take off my training wheels". After a couple of inquisitive looks between Ian and I, he grabbed the needed tools and headed out. A couple of minutes later I hear "Tami, you gotta come here and see this!" Yep, there she was balancing like a pro and riding her bike without training wheels. She turns four in two months and has a new passion. Everyday "Moma, can I ride my bike?"
And completely unrelated: A friend of ours has a post about her chickens. So I thought I would join in. This is Bommer. In the early spring we let the chickens prep the ground where we were adding a new garden. She managed to get to the top of this bush and just seemed interested about getting in.

No comments: