Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cleaning can be fun...with a friend

I know that it does not look like much (picture to come). This is my laundry room and mud room. To much stuff has been crammed in this space and it has been needing an over haul. Carolynn to the rescue. I would have been happy with just organizing it. Carolynn on the other hand wanted my white linoleum floor clean (who puts white anything on a floor?) It's beautiful! She even washed my washer and dryer tops.

What were our children doing? The girls slept for the most part. Everett and Ian (Slocum that is) played great and even did a little school with out us. We found them playing "sink or float" in the bathroom sink. Not a big problem. The problem came once the girls woke up. One of them came to us with "mommy . . . we sock". She had been adding and adding and adding water to the boys earlier game in the sink to the point that now the bathroom was being flooded. So my bathroom got cleaned too.

Thanks Carolynn!! It's off my list and it looks great.

No comments: