Saturday, February 16, 2008

I have a lot to get caught up on, but let me start with the current. How about Valentines Day. We hosted our 2nd "neighbors breakfast". Waffles, quiche, coffee and friends. Good start for the day. Next was a Valentines party at my friends house in Blaine. Evie collectivly calls them "the Slocums". Anyway, we made valentines, played games, ate lunch, decorated cookies then delivered our valentines to residents at a local nursing home. They loved seeing the 12 children and some esspecially liked Everett's armpit skills (oh what parental joy). He went with spiked hair (his request so as to look special). We came home to a delivered Valentines Dinner from Ian's parents. Steaks for us, corndogs and doughnuts for the kids, a candle and some wine (the bottled stuff, not what I hear all day). I was planning steak for us anyway and this was my way of presenting it to Ian. He in turn presented me with a bouquet . . of coffee!!! Whoo hoo.











1 comment:

Echo said...

Yeah and welcome to the Blogosphere.
Sounds like a great Valentine's day. Echo