Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm so blessed

As I lay here recovering(I'll get to the reason later), my husband has been doing all the cooking, cleaning, housework, ect! He tells me to quit it and rest, if he finds me back in motion. I apparently don't stop moving very well. I find it very hard to sit and allow myself time. The kids are eager to help and enjoying the time off school. We had been working hard since the start of the year, because I knew we would need this time off! Ian goes back to work Monday, and I'm already thankful it will be a short week for him due to the holliday.

1 comment:

Crystal in Lynden said...

It's so good to hear you're doing ok. I've been thinking about you. I'll email you about picking up your oldest for the cub scout field trip. I would love a reason to pop in and see that new baby. Hugs!