Thursday, August 18, 2011

Picking right up where we left off

This is my friend Amy. We met in a birthing class over eight years ago. I clearing remember her saying that she had just starting wearing maternity clothes! We were in our 3rd trimester!! My regular clothes nearly quit fitting in my first week. We became good friends all the same.

I was recovering from delivering Everett, when Amy and James walked into our hospital room. They were in the process of birthing their first daughter Chase.
Chase and Everett became good friends too. A few years ago, after the birth of daughter #2 Cameron, our friends had to move about 45 min away. That has not stopped us moms having dinner together every couple of months, nor our kids picking up wherever they left off. Despite time, distance, and interests, these kids instantly match up and take off playing.




Today they introduced us to a new beach of theirs. We can't wait to take Ian back with us. It was a great break from the stress of lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love a good beach! Take me! Take me!