Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vineyard

This was the last step in making a scout rank for Everett (attending a sporting event). In our school work he has earned other achievements, however, until he completed his tiger rank, he could not receive them. Ugh! I get it and understand. But right now we are in the process of slowing things down for the goal of being less busy, for the purpose of a united family. Kind of like pruning a bush for stronger roots and thus a better fruit. So I have canceled the two of four nights that we were scheduled to be out of the house during or after dinner.
Deuteronomy 22:9 (niv) Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled
Psalm 107:37 (nkj) And sow fields and plant vineyards,That they may yield a fruitful harvest.
I will be tending our vineyard . . . .

1 comment:

Echo said...

Well said my friend. I look up at Sebastian and am grateful for all the time I have put in. I am starting to see the fruit of a Godly young man. Have a lovely day.