Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enough is Enough

I started this post this morning. Such is the reason. Remember that a quiet blog is a busy family? We has been to busy for our own good. Since my last post we have let our frogs go (story), purchased four more chickens (story), poisoned myself with pepto bismol after a migraine (story), did lots of Scouts stuff (pictures), made valentines with our church and handed them out in nursing homes, celebrated the Chinese New Year with friends (pictures), took a hike with new friends to a beach (pictures), went to the 2010 Olympics with a good friend (pictures), and a few other things. The Above Rubies Retreat is this weekend and I am more than ready. Yes the break will be nice, but I am more excited for what God has in store. We have been to busy. God has been working in my heart, and my brain has been listening, to his re alignment of my priorities. If I feel this excited and motivated before I go, I can not wait to get back . . . .

No comments: