Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who am I?

We started our morning here:It was mentioned that an Olympic torch was passing near by. It was an awesome opportunity, even if it was at 7:20 . . . in the morning! Only for them. 1. We were in the car by 6:30. 2. It was freezing cold 3. And we had to run . . . I am NOT a runner. It was worth the 15 minutes of their "I'm cold", "Can we go" tears to watch the flame run in and stop right in front of us:
I have no idea who he is or anything. Just a guy approved to be running with fire through town. After that we went for some hot coco and breakfast. We managed to do some math while we waited for the food. Next was Goodwill (because we were within walking distance and therefore its gravitational pull was no match for me). Believe it or not, we did leave, and came home to do more school. Then as planned these lovely faces arrived.Everett and I had discussed taking them to the driving range. There are not any fantastic pictures because I only had my phone. Needless to say, they all did GREAT and LOVED it. Cai has an amazing follow through for a boy who has never tired it, Tucker was determined and Hez once again looked like an older, wiser, methodical gentleman. Everett had some serious distance and Bel was thrilled with any distance and too cute for words. We finished just in time to drop them off and head for gymnastics.
Who is this crazy lady . . . having to much fun with her kids.

No comments: