Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cause or Effect?

See the handsome guy in the red? That is our now 7 year old son. Happy Birthday Everett!
Wednesdays I teach school lessons via cub/boy scout requirements. This Wednesday was Everett's birthday so we work towards our ice skating belt loop. I am not sure the answer to last post question. Am I crazy for them or because of them?Or is it their influence? Their mothers. Yes, those ladies who roller ice skate while talking on cell phones. Or the one who hosts a two day summer camp at her home. Or the one who makes meatball cupcakes? Or the ones with the wisdom and impactful sayings that get stuck in my head that make me a better mother and wife?
Or is it for this: The sister standing next to her brother . . . on purpose. The boys being close. The fact that these 12 children, ages 1-12 helped, encouraged, and learned from each other.

I like my crazy! And I will keep doing it for ALL the above.

No comments: