Thursday, December 31, 2009

My momma made me clean my house

While our basement was flooding, I called my mom and raised the white flag. I know that I call our families for anything at anytime and they will be here. But once they are called into action it is difficult to call them off. Since it seems to be a city responsibility, and the nature of the water was something we definitely did not want to to deal with, we hired a company to do it. So while the basement was being dredged out and defungified, my sister organized a school shelving unit out of control, (after she brought coffee and donuts, her labeler, and organizing boxes) my dad hung out with the kids (and they loved it), and my mom made me clean my room . . . and more (but she cleaned our bathroom, changed our sheets, did our dishes and laundry!) . It makes a great start to the new year. Thank you so much moma, papa, and Tracey.
P.S. I fell asleep before I could take pictures. What a week . . . .

No comments: