Sunday, August 2, 2009

One more off our list

At the beginning of 2009 we sat down as a family and collaborated on a list of places and things that we wanted to see and do. This was our Mt. Baker trip, Everett wanted to do. He had a side mission of retrieving a frog (at any age of development). There's my hero. The one hiking with a three year old on his shoulders.

Mr. Accomplishment
Miss Daredevil. None of you are really shocked are you!
Three indulging this wife and momma
Snowball fight on a glacier in August. Have to say though that most of them seemed aimed at me . . . purely because I was a sitting duck (taking pictures, observing, ect)

Gorgeous. Oh and the kid and scenery are not bad either. God makes good work all the way around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! I love the list idea, I think we might copy,