Thursday, September 25, 2008

School Supplies

Would you pass this up? It's original cost at a garage sale was $10 . . . for two telescopes. Hhmm? Maybe. Still not sure? We don't have any immediate needs for one, let alone two. Where am I going to store them? I ask if he would take $5 for both? Great. Thanks. And he even carried them to the car. We are waiting for the first clear night. This is a picture of the small one.




A drill press you ask? Bran new! A cragslist special for $50. Well worth every penny for my boys, I mean MEN, to have time and skill together.

Saturday, November 15 8:30-4:00 @ Bloedel Donovan Community Building, homeschoolers will be holding a QUALITY craft fair. Everett and Ian will be working hard. You know you want to know. See you there!!!!






1 comment:

Hilary said...

tee hee. The drill press reminds me of a "kitchen aid for men".

Hilary :)