Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dating at 32

It was like a dream! My date picked me up in a stretch ride of pride and gave me a pretty flower. We spent most of the day going to all our favorite places and shared a nice meal. I had a great time and feel so refreshed.

Translation: Carolynn asked if I wanted to go to Black Friday with her. I told her it was like being asked to prom. She met me with one of her daughters hair ties with a flower. I wore it on my wrist all day. After a quick ride in her van we went to all the great sales and favorite stores. We had lots of fun and finished up with a lunch out. See, all the markings of a great date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was the best! Really our expectations are not all that high. Thanks for a great day~

Anonymous said...

women women women~ savannah