Friday, April 10, 2009

His birthday, my gift

My said the sweetest thing to me last night: "You can have chickens". Our family has been caring for our neighbors flock for just a few short days and we love it. The kids are so in love. Ian's offer as nothing to do with the birds. It's his support that makes me teary. He went on for quite a few moments explaining that he has enjoyed a number of hobbies and I "say nothing, but let him enjoy". I just wanted to kiss him. There was this huge grin on my face as he continued to say that it was more than fine with him and he will build whatever I need him too. He supports something of mine!!!!!!!!! It means the world. It is better than anything he could have bought me. I feel like I am floating and could hardly sleep.

It may have been his birthday, but I received a GREAT gift: His Support! Thank you honey!!

4 comments:

Syndi said...

That's so cool! What a great guy! I wish we could have chickens. Does this mean you'll be making a chicken coop soon?

Hilary said...

HOORAY!!!

Unknown said...

yeah!!! wewill keep on praying.

Stacy said...

YAY! I love the part about you saying nothing, but letting him enjoy his hobbies. (GREAT job, Tami!) I'm thankful with you for his support!